Buy apartments with only 2,247,000 cve down payment.
Learn More
Buy a Townhouse or Duplex with only 2,402,250 cve as down payment.
Learn More
Buy Villas with just 3,664,238 cve as down payment.
Learn More
Previous slide
Next slide

Interested? Make your reservation now!

Your Ideal Future in Paradise. Pre-Construction Opportunities in Ponte Praia Available Today!

Days
Hours
Minuts
Seconds

Our Products.

Available Housing Options.

Apartment

Starting 14,980,000 CVE.

Down Payment 2.247.000 CVE

TownHouse

Starting 16,015,000 CVE.

Down Payment 2.402.250 CVE

Villa

Starting 24,428,250 CVE

Down Payment 3.664.238 CVE

Your next chapter starts here.

Ponte Praia embodies contemporary living in Cabo Verde, combining sophisticated design with the serenity of nature. Located in the heart of Praia, this residential complex offers an unparalleled living experience that reflects the rich culture and beauty of the archipelago.

About Ponte Praia

The bridge to your paradise in Cape Verde.

Reconnecting Cape Verdeans to the 11th Island. Situated in the heart of the vibrant city of Praia, this exclusive condominium is a tribute to the Cape Verdean diaspora spread around the world. With villas, houses, apartments, and world-class amenities, we provide a serene retreat just minutes from the city center, the airport, and the beach. A perfect blend of modernity and the rich traditions of Cape Verde, Ponte Praia is more than just a home, it’s a connection to your roots.

C02.0000
PP_339 – Foto
PP_221 – Foto
C11.0000
C19.0000
C17.0000
PP_339 – Foto
C20.0000
C25.0000
C09.0000
C08.0000
C04.0000
See More

Fim do conteúdo...

Amenities

Your Oasis of Comfort and Convenience

Discover a life of luxury and convenience in Ponte Praia. Our condominium has been meticulously planned to offer all essential amenities, making your daily life easier and more enjoyable. Every convenience has been thought of for you and your well-being. Enjoy a residential experience like no other!

Central of Power, Water and Gas

Gym

Sports Court

Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi

Viewpoint

Shops and Market

Pharmacy

Parking

24h Security

Our Proposals

Discover our payment methods.

Payment 100%.

This payment option offers attractive discounts for our buyers.

Payment Plan

Pay a 30% down payment followed by a flexible payment plan over 24 months with no interest for the remaining 70%.

Mortgage.

We have an exclusive partnership with Banco Interatlântico, which offers a variable interest rate indexed to the BCV TCL with a spread of 4.5%. A minimum down payment of 15% is required, and it is possible to finance up to 85% of the value.

Get more information

Something big is coming! Join us!

Learn More

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):

Ponte Praia is strategically located in the heart of Praia, specifically in the Palha Sé area, just a few minutes from the airport, offering easy access to urban amenities while benefiting from the tranquility and beauty of the surrounding nature.

We offer a variety of properties ranging from modern apartments to spacious villas, all designed to provide comfort, luxury, and an unparalleled living experience.

The purchasing process is simple and transparent. After selecting the desired property, simply fill out the reservation form, make the initial payment, and sign the contract. Our team is always available to guide each client through every step of the process.

Formulário de Reserva